Michelle Tackabery is an inbound marketing expert.
Copy samples in Michelle's portfolio include IT (hardware, software, services and security), legal and HR services; retail and consumer products; search-optimized (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and social media.
Michelle Tackabery is skilled in:
- marketing collateral production
- marketing content strategy and development
- agency account management
- accommodating technical content for lead generation
- content optimization and management
- social media marketing, execution and measurement
- B2B and B2C case studies, white papers, data sheets and newsletters
- interviewing technical and executive leaders
- creative non-fiction, ghostwriting and blogging
Michelle Tackabery's Background
Michelle Tackabery's Experience
Marketing Writer/Project Lead at CDI Information Services (IBM)
January 2008 - July 2010
Writing for and managing collateral design projects for internal and external IBM clients. Responsible for:
-web site content
I am also responsible for maintaining adherence to IBM Software Group collateral and editorial style guidelines.
Manager, Interactive Marketing at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
June 2004 - December 2007
* content management, copywriting and editing,
* marketing collateral development,
* website analytics,
* class action/mass tort advertising, and
* training and development.
Marketing Manager at Orion International
January 2000 - April 2002
Marketing administration, marketing project management, lead generation, online advertising, online marketing, webmaster, direct mail marketing, classified advertising, marketing collateral, copywriting.
Writer at Kforce Technology Staffing (Contracted to IBM ITSO Global Content Services)
Writer with the Sales & Marketing team, Global Content Services, IBM ITSO (International Technical Support Organization).
Michelle Tackabery's Education
North Carolina State University
2004 – 2009
Concentration: Technical Communication
Activities: Society for Technical Communication
Belmont Abbey College
1983 – 1987
Activities: AlpPha Phi Omega, Anne Horne Little Honors Program
Michelle Tackabery's Interests & Activities
Copywriting, marketing analytics,social media, ghostwriting, memoir, biography