Michelle Tackabery is an inbound marketing expert.
Copy samples in Michelle's portfolio include IT (hardware, software, services and security), legal and HR services; retail and consumer products; search-optimized (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and social media.
Michelle Tackabery is skilled in:
- marketing collateral production
- marketing content strategy and development
- agency account management
- accommodating technical content for lead generation
- content optimization and management
- social media marketing, execution and measurement
- B2B and B2C case studies, white papers, data sheets and newsletters
- interviewing technical and executive leaders
- creative non-fiction, ghostwriting and blogging
Michelle Tackabery's Background
Michelle Tackabery's Experience
Writer at Kforce Technology Staffing (Contracted to IBM ITSO Global Content Services)
Writer with the Sales & Marketing team, Global Content Services, IBM ITSO (International Technical Support Organization).
Marketing Writer/Project Lead at CDI Information Services (IBM)
January 2008 - July 2010
Writing for and managing collateral design projects for internal and external IBM clients. Responsible for:
-web site content
I am also responsible for maintaining adherence to IBM Software Group collateral and editorial style guidelines.
Manager, Interactive Marketing at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
June 2004 - December 2007
* content management, copywriting and editing,
* marketing collateral development,
* website analytics,
* class action/mass tort advertising, and
* training and development.
Marketing Manager at Orion International
January 2000 - April 2002
Marketing administration, marketing project management, lead generation, online advertising, online marketing, webmaster, direct mail marketing, classified advertising, marketing collateral, copywriting.
Michelle Tackabery's Education
North Carolina State University
2004 – 2009
Concentration: Technical Communication
Activities: Society for Technical Communication
Belmont Abbey College
1983 – 1987
Activities: AlpPha Phi Omega, Anne Horne Little Honors Program
Michelle Tackabery's Interests & Activities
Copywriting, marketing analytics,social media, ghostwriting, memoir, biography